Cuatroochenta has developed the App for Helados Nestlé España’s campaign Llena la calle de vida. The campaign has been designed by the international agency BBDO with 3D technology from the Barcelona-based company Glassworks. The main singularity of this App is that you can enjoy amazing 3D performances carried out by celebrities such as Carlos Latre, Luis Piedrahita, Abraham Mateo, Edurne or Roko just by approaching your phone camera to a Nestlé ice-cream. The campaign wants to encourage users to enjoy outdoor shows throughout the country, so it has included an agend. Besides, has a multi-platform broadcast, including web, social media, smartphones and tablets. It is available for free download both on Google Play and the App Store. This App will make you enjoy:
- Amazing 3D performances carried out by celebrities such as Carlos Latre, Luis Piedrahita, Edurne, Abraham Mateo and Roko, among others.
- An outdoor show agenda, where users can post their own proposals.
- The Instacalles contest, where you can upload pictures using the hashtag #llenalacalledevida to “share moments” and enter a contest to get the of winning prizes such as trips to the U.S.A or foldable bikes.
- The Helados Nestlé summer track music video.
- Interviews with the celebrities who participate in the campaign.