Official app for Subus, concessionaire of urban transportation in Albacete and dependent of the Vectalia group. The app aims to citizens and tourists; it gives them all the real time information about routes, stops, expected waiting time, incidents, nearby attractions and even the estimation of CO2 emission savings. Practical and easy to use, it is now available on Google Play and App Store. The application has the following sections:
- Favorites: to save and quickly access the stops and routes you use most.
- Plan: stops, routes and sales points close to your location, with Street View images to locate them.
- Notify me: a system that notifies you about bus departures when searching a bus stop, map o favorite. You can use filters so that it notifies you when the bus arrives at the stop in a time slot.
- Next: When does the next bus arrive?
- QR Code: information about routes and arrival estimation by reading the QR code at the stop.
- PDI: Albacete’s main attractions, connected with Google Places to show tourist or service information; it can be displayed along with the bus stop and route map.
- Notifications: enables general service notifications, as schedule changes or incidents, for each of the stops and routes saved as favorites.
- CO2: Thanks for using Albacete’s public transport! Here is the calculation of the CO2 emissions saving any time you take the bus and the total of all users.