Application developed by Cuatroochenta for the Nestle Ice-Cream campaign ‘Llena la calle de vida‘ (Fill the streets with life), designed by international agency BBDO with 3D technology developed by Glassworks. A unique feature of the app is that you can enjoy amazing 3D performances starred by artists like Carlos Latre, Luis Piedrahita, Abraham Mateo, Edurne or Roko. Just by pointing the phone camera at a Nestle Ice-Cream wrapper. The campaign appeals to intensely enjoy outdoor entertainment, thus it includes an agenda with the main outdoor shows around the country and a multi-platform distribution including web, social-networks, smartphones and tablets. Free download both on Google Play and App Store, the application allows you to enjoy:
- Amazing 3D performances starred by Carlos Latre, Luis Piedrahita, Edurne, Abraham Mateo and Roko, among others.
- Agenda for outdoor shows, where users can make their proposals.
- The ‘Instacalle’ contest, in which users can share photos with the hashtag #llenalacalledevida to ‘share moments’ and enter a drawing for prizes like trips to USA and folding bikes.
- The video with the summer song by Nestle Ice Creams.
- Interviews with the artists involved in the campaign.