Ownership of the portal
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, dated July 11th, on Information Society Services and electronic commerce (hereinafter LSSI), we inform you that the owner of the website “www.cuatroochenta.com” (hereinafter, the WEB) is the entity SOLUCIONES CUATROOCHENTA, SL (hereinafter, CUATROOCHENTA). We provide herein the following information:
SOLUCIONES CUATROOCHENTA, S. L.
Tax ID number: B12877445
Permanent address: Av. Sos Baynat, s/n, Universidad Jaume I (Edificio Espaitec 2), 12071 – Castellón (Spain).
Registration data: Registered in the Trade Registry of Castellón de la Plana, Volume 1578, Folio 218, Sheet CS-33663, registration 1ª.
Web contract email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Activity: Comprehensive application development services for smartphones and tablets, and advanced customized programming to improve work processes.
Access to the WEB grants you the condition of USER and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of all the conditions established in this LEGAL NOTICE. The purpose of these conditions is to regulate both the provision of information and the possible commercial relationships that may arise between CUATROOCHENTA and the WEB users.
If the USER decides to use any of the services managed by the WEB, he/she must expressly and priory accept all the terms and conditions included in this LEGAL NOTICE and in the policies of PRIVACY and COOKIES, reason why, if the USER does not agree with each and every one of the established conditions, the USER must refrain from using the WEB.
There are conditions within this LEGAL NOTICE that refer to the use of a particular service, and that affect only and exclusively the relationship established between CUATROOCHENTA and the USERS of said services, not involving the other users of the webpage not subscribed in the same. The acceptance of the service conditions at the time of formalizing the user’s registration does not imply any obligation at that time. These obligations will not come into force until the USER actually decides to use the service offered on the WEB.
CUATROOCHENTA reserves the right to modify or update in whole or in part the content of this LEGAL NOTICE, taking into account any changes in the legislation and applicable regulations. Each new version of the LEGAL NOTICE will be effective as of the date of its publication on the WEB. The USER must review its content in each access that makes. If the USER does not agree with any changes that may occur, please do not use THE WEB.
It is allowed to establish electronic links directed to the WEB as long as they do not alter, falsify, limit or modify in any way the content or presentation of the pages that are part of the WEB as designed by CUATROOCHENTA.
CUATROOCHENTA does not assume responsibility for the content of third-party websites to which the WEB establishes links. If, at any time, we become aware of the illegality of all or part of the content, the link established to that website will be automatically deleted.
Liabilities of CUATROOCHENTA
CUATROOCHENTA shall be liable for damages that the USER may suffer as a result of the use of the WEB, provided that such damages are directly attributable to a malicious or negligent action of CUATROOCHENTA, and there is no fault or negligence in the action of the USER. In any case, there will be no malicious or negligent action by CUATROOCHENTA when it proves that it has complied with the legally established requirements and other care and diligence required by the nature of the service provided.
The information society services offered on the WEB and not subject to previous contracting are provided to the USER without any requirement of any consideration. They only imply for the USER the obligation to comply with the rules of use established in this LEGAL NOTICE. CUATROOCHENTA does not undertake, therefore, to comply with certain levels of availability of the WEB or adopt specific security measures. Likewise, CUATROOCHENTA may suspend, withdraw or cancel partially or totally any service not subject to hiring at any time and without need of prior notice. In the event of such cancellation, it will not affect the services that are subject to prior contracting that will continue their relevant course according to the agreement with said USERS.
The Internet connection required for accessing the WEB is in no case provided by CUATROOCHENTA; this is the responsibility of the USER. The USER is informed that communications in open networks are not secure. It is the responsibility of the USER to take all appropriate technical measures to reasonably control these risks and avoid damages to their equipment, loss of data or theft of confidential information. For these purposes, it is recommended to have updated malware detection systems, as well as to have updated security patches of the browser that you use in accessing the WEB.
Obligations of the User
In general, the USER agrees to comply with the conditions set forth in this LEGAL NOTICE, as well as, if applicable, the particular conditions that apply to the services or products requested through the WEB. Likewise, the USER undertakes to act in accordance with the law, the good customs and the demands of good faith, using due diligence to the nature of the service that enjoys, refraining from using THE WEB in any way that can prevent, damage Or deteriorate the normal operation of the same, the goods or rights of CUATROOCHENTA, its suppliers, the rest of users or, in general, any third party.
In particular, and without implying any restriction to the obligations assumed by the USER generally established in the previous section, the USER is bound in its use of the WEB, as well as in the provision of services managed through it, to:
- In case of registration, it is obliged to truthfully provide the requested data and keep it up to date.
- Not to introduce, store or broadcast on or from the WEB, any information or material that is defamatory, abusive, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, inciting violence, discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or any form that violates morality, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, honour, privacy or the image of third parties.
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate through the WEB any software, data, viruses, code, or any other electronic or physical instrument or device that is liable to cause damages on THE WEB, in any of the managed services, or in any of the equipment , Systems or networks of CUATROOCHENTA, any user, suppliers of CUATROOCHENTA, or in general, any third party.
- In the case of registering for the use of any service or to request any product, it is obliged to properly guard the “username” or “email address” and “password” that are provided to identify and enable their access to said services, committing themselves not to disclose their use or to allow access to them by third parties, assuming the responsibility for the damages and damages that could derive from an improper use of them. It also undertakes to notify CUATROOCHENTA as soon as possible, its loss or theft, or the mere suspicion of its use by a third party.
- Not to carry out advertising, promotional or commercial activities through the WEB, or to use the contents or information obtained through it to send advertising, send messages for direct sale or for any other commercial purpose.
- Not to use false identities, nor impersonate others in the use of the WEB or in the use of any of the services offered therein, including the use of passwords or access keys of other users.
- Not to use, destroy, alter, disable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of CUATROOCHENTA, its suppliers or third parties.
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate through the WEB any content that infringes intellectual property rights, industrial or personal information, personal or confidential third parties, nor in general any data that would not have, in accordance with current law, the right to make it available to a third party.
Any communication required between CUATROOCHENTA and the USERS, these should be addressed by email to email@example.com , or by traditional mail to Av. Sos Baynat, s/n, Universidad Jaume I (Edificio Espaitec 2), 12071 – Castellón (Spain).
CUATROOCHENTA informs the USER that for the calculation of all the specified deadlines in business days within the WEB, Saturdays and Sundays, national holidays, as well as the premises that are fixed annually for the town of Castellón de la Plana (Spain) will be excluded.
The communications of CUATROOCHENTA to the USER shall be made according to the data provided by the latter when registering on the WEB, or where appropriate, to the address contained in the last written communication sent by the USER.
The USER expressly accepts and for all communications related to the use of the WEB, and/or the contracting of the services offered in the same, the use of electronic mail as a valid procedure for the sending of such communications. The User equally accepts as a valid medium of communication the ads placed directly on the WEB.
All the content in the WEB, texts, images, photographs, logos, source codes, the selection and presentation of the materials included in the WEB, as well as their structure and design, are subject to the intellectual property rights belonging to the owner of the WEB, or its use has been authorized with limitations by its owners, for which it is strictly forbidden the total or partial reproduction, public communication, modification, transformation, copying, distribution, or any other form of exploitation and manipulation of These elements. No USER will be able to carry out these actions without the prior written authorization of CUATROOCHENTA and, as the case may be, the holders of said rights.
CUATROOCHENTA is not responsible for the misuse that the USER makes of the content of THE WEB, reserving the right to update, modify, preserve, eliminate, or prevent access to any content that appears in the same, or to close it without prior notice.
CUATROOCHENTA shall not be liable for any damages or losses that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of this electronic system, caused by external causes; delays or blockages in the use of the electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as of damages that may be caused by third persons through illegitimate interferences outside the control of CUATROOCHENTA.
CUATROOCHENTA will not be responsible for infringements committed by the USER that violate the rights of another user of the WEB or third parties, affecting copyright, trademarks, patents, confidential information and any other intellectual or industrial property rights.
SOLUCIONES CUATROOCHENTA, S.L. (hereinafter CUATROOCHENTA), with CIF: B12877445, owner of the WEB, and e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org , guarantees full compliance with the obligations established in Organic Law 15/1999, dated December 13th, of Personal Data Protection (LOPD), Royal Decree 1720/2007, dated December 21st, approving the Regulation of development of the LOPD and other regulations in force in the matter, establishing said policy as one of the pillars in the lines of action of CUATROOCHENTA.
CUATROOCHENTA informs the USER of the existence of a personal data file created with the data obtained through THE WEB for the exclusive use of CUATROOCHENTA, and under its responsibility, in order to manage the relationship of the users with CUATROOCHENTA, the provision of the services and products offered on the WEB, as well as the performance of promotional and advertising activities by any means, including the sending of electronic communications (mail, SMS, MMS, etc.) that may be of interest to the user, Our offers to your preferences or needs. Said file has been duly registered in the General Registry of Data Protection.
CUATROOCHENTA undertakes to treat the data included in the file referred to above, as confidential and to use them according to the stated purpose of the file, as well as to comply with all technical organizational measures to prevent its loss, unauthorized processing or access, according to the provisions of the Development Regulation of the LOPD, approved by Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21st.
The USER expressly accepts the inclusion of data collected during navigation on the WEB, or provided by completing any form, as well as those collected through any means during the business relationship initiated through the WEB, in the mixed file of personal data identified in the previous section. During the data collection process, the USER will be informed in the form itself of the mandatory or voluntary nature of the requested contribution.
The USER may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, and where appropriate, revocation of consent for the reception of advertising information, directing a letter to the address of its permanent office, located at Av. Sos Baynat, s/N, Universidad Jaume I (Edificio Espaitec 2), 12071 – Castellón (Spain), or if you prefer, by sending your request from the e-mail address you provided when registering on the WEB to: email@example.com .
The relationships established between CUATROOCHENTA and the USER through the WEB will be subject to Spanish law, except in those cases where, as a consumer, other more advantageous provisions of mandatory application to the USER are applicable.
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain webpages. Cookies allow a webpage, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their device, can be used to recognize to user.
Cookies allow the webpage to recognize the user’s browser. Therefore, cookies are generally used to remember the options that the user has chosen (for example, remember the language used) or to recognize users who frequent the webpage. Every user can modify or reject a cookie. In the latter case, CUATROOCHENTA warns that the speed and quality of the service may decrease.
What type of cookies we use?
The cookies used by this webpage can be distinguished according to the following criteria:
- Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
According to who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from where the cookies are sent and treat the data that are obtained, we can distinguish:
· Our own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
· Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
In case the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher, but the information collected by them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as their own cookies.
- Types of cookies according to the time they remain activated:
According to the time that remain activated in the terminal equipment we can distinguish:
· Session Cookies: cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a webpage. They are usually used to store information that only interests to preserve for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
· Persistent Cookies: cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can go from a few minutes to several years.
- Types of cookies according to their purpose:
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
· Technical Cookies: cookies that allow the user to navigate through a webpage, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that integrate an order, carry out the process of buying an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features during navigation, store contents for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
· Customization Cookies: cookies that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which accesses the service , the regional settings from where you access the service, etc.
· Analysis Cookies: cookies that allow the responsible of the same, the monitoring and analysis of the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in Function of the analysis of the usage data that the users of the service do.
· Advertising Cookies: cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a webpage, application or platform from which he/she provides the requested service based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
· Behavioural advertising cookies: cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a webpage, application or platform from which he/she provides the requested service. These cookies store information about the behaviour of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to show advertising in function of the same.
How to manage cookies on your computer: deactivating and removing cookies:
The cookies used by this webpage can be distinguished according to the following criteria:
All Internet browsers allow you to limit the behaviour of a cookie or disable cookies within your browser settings or options. The steps to do this are different for each browser; you can find instructions in the help menu of your browser.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
For more information about Internet Explorer click here
For more information on Chrome click here
For more information on Safari click here
For more information on Firefox click here
Through your browser, you can also check the cookies that are on your computer, and delete them as you like. Cookies are text files; you can open them and read the content. The data inside them is almost always encrypted with a numeric key that corresponds to an Internet session so it often does not make sense beyond the web page that wrote it.
Advantages of using cookies
It facilitates the user navigation in the Website and the access to the different services that it offers.
Prevents the user from configuring the predefined general characteristics each time he/she accesses the Website.
It favours the improvement of the operation and of the services provided through the Website, after the corresponding analysis of the information obtained through the installed cookies.
About this document:
If you need more information about cookies and how to delete or manage cookies visit www.aboutcookies.org.
These lists will be updated as quickly as possible as the website services offered in it change or evolve. However, occasionally during this update it may be that the list does not include all cookies, although it will always refer to cookies with identical purposes to those already registered in the following reference tables.
The cookies used in our Website are owned by third parties and allow us to store and access information about the language, the type of browser used and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as follow and analyse the activity carried out, With the purpose of introducing improvements and rendering our services in a more efficient and personalized way.